I love these colourful little palettes of lipstick you can pick up from Mac, but there are pros and cons to owning and using these. Let me share these with you in case you are thinking about getting them for your collection…
- Fantastic for travel
- You get to try shades of lipstick you might not usually go for
- You have six lipsticks in a palette for the price of 2 or three Mac lipsticks (although you get less product in each pan in the palette compared to a standard lipstick)
- You can mix shades together at ease to make your own custom colours
- You can use them as blush too!
- You need a lip brush to apply them
- There is no mirror in the palette so applying on the go isn’t that easy
- You have to carry the whole palette with you if you need to top up on the go – it takes up way more space than a single lipstick
By owning these lovely palettes, I actually discovered two of my favourite lipstick colours by make and own the full size lipstick of each now!
Do you own any of these beauties? how often do you use yours?
Bye for now